Thursday, June 25, 2009

JUICE KL OPENING


Juice
No. 46 & 46-1, Jalan Telawi 5, Bangsar Baru, 59100 KL, Malaysia


Although the opening ceremony is yet to be started, Juice KL is already flooded by medias, hypebeasts, fans n etc.


This is the front view of Juice KL.
It looks simple and easy,yet stylish.


Sam Lee, Kevin Poon (co-founder of Clot), Edison Chen & Edwin Choong (owner of Sole What?)

I have already tried my best to snap some nice pictures during the opening ceremony but the crowd is too big, so most of my pictures are full of hands and cameras.


Sam Lee (Subcrew) & Treeman (Touch magazine)


Bodyguards are surrounding Edison when he is leaving.

4 comments:

Jean said...

So you actually went there...
My brother wanted to go but I told him it will definitely be very crowded so at last he din go..and I was right..Lol
Did you get to buy any limited stuff??

ykit said...

Yeap, i went there earlier with my gf. When i reached there, the crowd was already there, n the traffic was jam too n quite difficult to find a parking. Actually everything they sell r quite limited, but the exclusive opening tee is too expensive, it costs RM399. But i think the tee shud sell fast now, cos the print on the tee is pixelated michael jackson. While the exclusive opening cap is very limited n it was sold out in 10 mins. It costs RM199. My friend who got number 7 bought the last piece.

nkweng said...

waw....u approached edison...near wow...

ykit said...

sam lee, edison's mum dad n sis oso there too